Kings Bible and Business College (KBBC) as the name connotes, is a small educational institution driven with the goal of providing Christian theology as well as contemporary business education through teaching and research. The strategic intent of KBBC is to educate and equip its students with profound knowledge in Christian theology. What is more, it equally teaches modern-day business theories and their practical application which are pertinent to solving the overwhelming business problems and also overcoming teeming business challenges that businesses encounter on a daily basis.
Education in whatever form (formal or informal) it is given, is the key to human development. Consequently, education is a necessity for the overall development of` people. The Bible explicitly states in Hosea 4:6 that my people perish because of lack of knowledge. In other words, without knowledge, human development is constrained. However, dreams of many people who wish and aspire to acquire knowledge for self-development through have not been actualized in most cases, due to the enormity of the financial costs that formal education entails. To help alleviate the huge financial problems which become albatross for students on completion of their respective academic programmes, KBBC has chosen to offer academic programmes through distance learning, online learning, and classroom-based settings. Thus, KBBC uses both conventional and non-conventional methods of imparting knowledge principally with the aid and support of computer technology.
KBBC holds the view that combining these different methods of educating students ensures and allows flexibility and minimizes pressures which many students encounter in pursuance of a chosen field of study. What is more, experience has shown that many people prefer to work full-time jobs and pursue part-time academic programmes and that is preferred is what KBBC stands for. Therefore, at KBBC we are committed to an education within a flexible and dynamic environment. KBBC attracts students from all countries of the world and peoples from all walks of life. Our staff and faculty are trained by some of the prestigious seminaries and theological colleges in the USA. Aside from the quality theological education KBBC faculty members have acquired, a sizable majority of them have gained practical experiences as pastors and church leaders in their denominations.
The faculty of the Business department consists of lecturers with high-quality degrees also obtained from some of the prestigious universities in Europe and have equally gained several years of teaching skills and experiences from some of these universities.
Brooke Cagle / Unsplash
Membership and Affiliation
KBBC is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and European Distance and E-learning Network (EDEN), an affiliate of Worldwide Evangelical Seminary (WWES) Nova Scotia Canada and also a member of British Academy of Management (BAM).
Kings Bible and Business College (KBBC) as the name connotes, is an educational institution driven with the goal of providing Christian theology as well as contemporary business education through teaching and research. The strategic intent of KBBC is to educate and equip its students with profound knowledge in Christian theology. What is more, it equally teaches modern-day business theories and their practical application which are pertinent to solving the overwhelming business problems and also overcoming teeming business challenges that businesses encounter on a daily basis.
KBBC’s Vision Statement
To provide a high-quality Christian theology education that is accessible to all people of age who desire to have deep and intimate knowledge of Christian theology.
Under theology, KBBC has the following core values:
- To train and equip Christians for leadership in their respective churches with sound theological knowledge and Biblical interpretations.
- To imbue Christians to acquire skills in church administration
- To empower church leaders and Christians, in general, to be engines of evangelism through the knowledge acquired.
- On the business front, KBBC is to train and prepare business leaders who would be apt at identifying business opportunities to exploit as well as bringing under control the challenges that are bound to occur in the unpredictable business environment.
With respect to Business education, KBBC brings to the fore the following core values:
- KBBC strives to maximize the development of individual business skills and acumen through small class sizes which foster a rich and intimate faculty-student relationship
- KBBC values and cherishes a holistic approach to learning where both theory and practice are vigorously pursued and thus promote activity and scholarship which are essential tools for effectively developing and positioning tomorrow’s business leaders in the business environment
- Provision of accessible and affordable business education to all peoples, cultures, ages, sexes as well as with diverse socio-economic background. Respect, tolerance, and acceptance by and for all are key values that promote learning.
KBBC’s Mission Statement
KBBC is a local tertiary institution with global focus ensuring high-quality learning activities which ultimately mold and prepare learners for future leadership in their chosen field of academic pursuit. Discover and develop your talents and skills through education and for service to humanity.
Faculty of Business
The introduction of flexibility in KBBC’s educational programmes promotes academic profundity and also enhances intellectual broadness which ultimately provides the individual with adequate knowledge. KBBC certificate programmes could be done in a short period of 2 weeks to 6 months depending upon the course nature and content. Diploma programmes usually have duration of 9 months to 1 year (about 2 semester periods). The Bachelor degree programmes take up to 3 years to complete. In rare circumstances, students could complete their programmes in 4 years.
KBBC offers the following programmes in Business
- Certificate Social Media
- Diploma Marketing
- BS Management
- BS Business Administration
- BS Accounting
- BS Finance
- BA International Relations
- BA Media Communications
ACCA Accounts Professional Qualification
We offer ACCA Accountancy courses. Obtaining ACCA Accountancy qualification makes you a global accountant. Currently, ACCA has 503,000 students in 179 countries of the world. In other words, ACCA is the most widely recognized and credible professional accountancy programme of the world.
The initial qualifications to pursue ACCA Accountancy courses;
- Those without experience and the requisite qualifications can start with the foundation courses (To be explained further when you contact our administration)
- Those with 3 GCEs and 2 A levels in 5 separate subjects including mathematics and English or their equivalent. In addition, 3 years work experience is needed to complete 13 examinations (if no exemptions are given) which could take up to 3 or 4 years to accomplish.
- Become a student member of ACCA
- Flexibility in studying the programme
- Qualification is globally recognized
- ACCA UK is always ready to offer support where necessary
- Only payment for examinations registered
For more details about ACCA Accountancy Qualification, contact KBBC.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY:
Programs taught in: