The National Management School was started in India, by a group of professors from various US universities who wished to offer American quality higher education in India, at affordable fees. NMS began with the intention of providing management education. Subsequently, other programs were added, and The National Management School today is an innovator in providing American style higher education in India, at both the Undergraduate and Graduate levels. The NMS offers a 2+2 American bachelors degree program in India and is the first of it's kind! 2 years are spent studying in India and then a transfer to ANY school in the US for the remaining 2. The 2+2 American Bachelor’s Degree is offered in India by The National Management School, in collaboration with Broward College, Florida. Advantages of the 2+2 American Bachelor’s Degree Program:
- Study two years in India before transferring to the foreign university
- Save up to 40% of the cost of an American bachelor’s degree
- Get guaranteed admission into Florida state universities*
- Get into the Honors program, and improve your chances of getting into the world’s best universities
- American-qualified teaching faculty – American education in India
The school's strength is the relationships NMS has with American universities and a vast network of professors. NMS has its registered office in Chennai, India. We also have a campus in Mumbai – The National Management School – West Campus.
Programs taught in: