Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
United International Business Schools
Blended, Distance Learning, On-Campus
Full time, Part time
CHF 73,800 *
Earliest start date
* price may be different depending on location
Program duration: 3 up to 4 years, full-time
Program format: Full-time, Part-time, On-campus, Online, Hybrid
Program language: English
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management (BA)
Deadline: no deadline to apply
Locations: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Tokyo, Zurich
Starting dates: 8
Full-time students can earn a Bachelor degree in 3 up to 4 years (9 quarters of 20 credits each, or 12 quarters of 15 credits each).
Part-time students can earn a Bachelor's degree in 6 or more years, depending on the number of courses attempted per quarter, the course selection, and the course planning; completing half the typical number of courses equals twice the duration of the full-time program. The more flexible the working hours, the more courses will be available to finish faster. Students are considered part-time while attempting 14 or fewer credits per quarter. Part-time studies are available only for students with a national passport or residence permit.
Kick-start your studies up to 8 times per year
Students can choose between multiple starting dates in the fall, winter, spring, and summer of each academic year. Our modular course design and program structure allows for an optimal further education planning.
Because of the program's flexible structure and modular design, multiple starting dates are available throughout the academic year in October, November, January, February, April, May, July, or August. All campuses follow the same academic calendar.
Students can transfer between campuses on a quarterly basis with guaranteed program compatibility. Our quarter-based academic calendar allows for a continuous study abroad experience across Europe and Asia.
Our 9 global campus locations are based in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Tokyo, and Zurich.
Our campuses are all located in the city center of several exciting destinations. Students are encouraged to transfer between campuses for one or more quarters, but may also choose a single campus as their destination of choice. Students who prefer shorter periods abroad can join our seminar courses taught by visiting professors at several of our campuses throughout the academic year.
Upon successful completion of the study program students receive an international private Bachelor of Arts in Design Management (BA) degree awarded by the school's headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, based on the recommendation of the faculty of the local campuses where credits were earned.
Learn more about our Bachelor in Sports Management:
- Visit us on-campus
- Join a trial class
- Schedule an individual (virtual) appointment
- Join a local campus info session: upcoming info sessions – United International Business Schools (UIBS)
Join one of our upcoming Undergraduate/Bachelor program webinars
Courses are available in various formats, including daytime courses between 8.30 and 18.30, seminar courses with visiting professors on consecutive days, and several online courses available 24/7, or any combination in a blended format. Courses are scheduled typically in sessions of 3 hours each. Connect with an admissions advisor, or refer to the course planning once enrolled to find out more about course availability in specific formats throughout the academic year.
|Courses||European Credits (EC)|
|Courses related to Sports Management||7||35|
|Internship related to Sports Management||30|
|Capstone related to Sports Management||5|
- ACC1001 Principles of Accounting
- ACC3001 Cost Accounting
- ACC3002 Managerial Accounting
- BUS2002 Entrepreneurship
- CUL3001 Cross-Cultural Training
- ECO2004 Macro Economics
- ECO2005 Micro Economics
- ECO3001 Managerial Economics
- FIN1001 Principles of Finance
- FIN3001 Managerial Finance
- HUM2001 Human Resource Management
- HUM3001 Leadership
- HUM3002 Organizational Behavior
- INF2001 Information Systems
- MAN1001 Principles of Management
- MAN2003 Managing Growth
- MAN3001 Strategic Management
- MAR1001 Principles of Marketing
- MAR2002 Digital Marketing
- MAR3001 Consumer Behavior
- MAR3002 Marketing Communications
- MAR3003 Marketing Management
- OPE3001 Supply Chain Management
- QUA1002 Principles of Business Calculus
- as well as any course with the following course codes:
- BUS xxxx
- ECO xxxx
- FIN xxxx
- MAN xxxx
- MAR xxxx
Courses in Sports Management
- COM2006 - Media and Mass Communication (5)
- COM2007 - Public Relations (5)
- ECO2006 - Sports Economics (5)
- HUM2003 - Sports Coaching (5)
- MAR2004 - Sports Marketing (5)
- OPE2001 - Event Management (5)
- OPE2002 - Facility Management (5)
- OPE2005 - Introduction to Project Management (5)
- SPO2001 - Sports Management (5)
- SPO2201 - Undergraduate Research Project in Sports Management (5)
- SPO3101 - Contemporary Cases in Sports Management (5)
- INT4718 - Undergraduate Capstone Project in Sports Management (5)
Electives can be any course scheduled that does not already count towards other program requirements.
Our truly global community of students, faculty, and staff, is made up of 95+ different nationalities from around the world, with students showing great appreciation for cultural diversity and entrepreneurial initiative.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Scholarships are limitedly available, in the form of a fee reduction of the total program fees. Students can apply for a scholarship based on previous academic merit (minimum average grade of 80% or more). Scholarships are only available for full-time, on-campus students. Contact our admissions department directly for more information via: [email protected]
Career preparation and job placement
Our Careers Department supports our students in planning their career paths by:
- organizing several career seminars
- offering the possibility of meeting with business professionals interested in recruiting
- maintaining job and internship listings on our Careers Portal.
Our study programs are designed to meet the demands of a broad range of business professions. Students are also assisted with finding attractive internships and jobs with local as well as multinational companies and organizations. In addition, we also review our students' CVs and provide useful tips for job interviews.
Dedicated career services
With the help from our dedicated career services and our online career center, students and alumni get the career support they need to help their professional careers take off.
Our dedicated career department organizes relevant career seminars and guest speaker events on a quarterly basis, and our online career center provides 24/7 access to the latest job offers and internship opportunities and to a wide range of videos and articles with helpful tips and advice.
Professional career perspectives
Our professional study programs prepare students for a wide range of professions across a wide range of industries. Important to note is that our programs do not aim for access to regulated professions or government employment. While access to government employment may be limited because of the private nature of our degrees, several alumni do work for government authorities in a number of positions.