Swiss School of Business Research offers academic excellence with Swiss quality to our students applying from all over the world to pursue innovative Bachelor’s, Master's and Doctoral degrees. We provide numerous benefits and opportunities for growth and development, in a dynamic international environment, where students can celebrate intercultural diversity and innovative styles of teaching.
Quality Education for All
SSBR was formed out of a group of business schools to form a dedicated online higher education institution offering degrees at all levels.
Our founders and senior management team have worked at the highest level in dozens of universities and business schools worldwide. Having seen so many injustices, poor treatment of students, low-quality education, high prices, etc., SSBR was formed to produce a better studying environment without the petty control restrictions of so many universities at a very economical price.
The vast experience of our staff and faculty gained over the years has shown SSBR what is needed to produce a superior learning experience for our students. SSBR is dedicated to giving this superior education to all our students.
We aim to create and maintain high expectations for our students and faculty. Our students are not only our customers but our partners and our researchers. By being honest and flexible to our customers' needs we have created programs that are thorough, relevant and add value to our students’ careers.
The SSBR Vision
They say education is a great leveller. However, this isn’t true when it comes to the quality of higher education. A vast majority of the world’s population doesn’t have access to good quality education.
Education is the key to our students’ future. SSBR strives to enable students to acquire that key by providing an alternative path to gaining a Bachelor, Master or Doctorate qualification, and setting them on the course of a lifelong practice of self-motivated learning, in an environment that prepares them for a successful life in the global 21st century. With the help of technology, we aim to change the status quo by offering quality online education at prices that are accessible to everyone.
The SSBR Mission
SSBR exists to provide quality higher education from the bachelor to the doctorate level because we believe high-quality education is a human right.
- We provide a quality, rigorous education while taking into account each individual student’s lifestyle and learning ability.
- We foster an environment which allows students, without the restrictions of time and place, to take ownership and responsibility of their education by being flexible with course selections and course pacing in order to help them reach their desired goals.
- We provide access to cutting edge 21st-century technologies; create diversity through curriculum and student body in order to give them a competitive advantage in this global 21st century.
- We foster a school culture based on a strong and effective partnership between our administration, professors, partner schools, and students.
- We value quality in education. We want our students to be properly challenged such that they are adequately prepared to face their next step in life, whether it is college or career. We value quality teachers who are eager to see their students succeed, and we expect students to produce work to the best of their ability, and not turn in assignments with the intent of doing just enough to get by.
- We value honesty and integrity. We do not make misleading statements in order to “make a sale” to prospective parents or students, We strive to present the aspects of our school as accurately as possible. We conduct our daily operations with honesty and integrity in mind, and expect our students to do the same.
Why Study at Swiss School of Business Research
Flexible Study Programmes
Our flexible study programmes are based on the European model of higher education, allowing students to choose their courses based on program requirements, prior studies, current interests and future ambitions.
All our programmes are fully online or conducted at our partner schools.
Multiple Starting Dates
Students can choose between multiple starting dates during each academic year. Our modular course design and program structure allow for optimal higher education planning.
Transfer Credits from Previous Institutions
Students can transfer from an existing college, school or university. Providing for easier transferability of credits, study programs are compatible with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). Our flexible academic calendar allows for a continuous study experience permitting students to study in an almost unlimited number of schools worldwide and enter SSBR courses.
Truly Global Community
Our truly global community of students, faculty and staff, is made up of 50+ different nationalities from around the world, with students demonstrating a deep appreciation for cultural diversity and entrepreneurial initiative.
Professionally Experienced Professors
Academically qualified and professionally experienced professors link theory and practice by bringing contemporary case studies into the classroom, preparing students to become the global leaders of the future.
Interactive Teaching Methods
Small class sizes with up to 30 students allow professors to use interactive teaching methods, thereby increasing group interaction, improving group dynamics and building long-lasting connections among students.
Accreditations & Certifications
Swiss School of Business Research is a private business school that embraces the values of high quality and individual attention within programmes that conform to the highest standards. Private and public HEIs in Switzerland sit side by side and offer students a choice of experience and opportunity. One route is not better than another, but it is important to recognize that each type of institution offers a different experience and outcome for the student.
Public institutions – like universities – offer traditional educational pathways that are familiar but are often restrictive in terms of approach and are organised in ways that students can get lost in a crowd, without the individual attention that students need. Universities can also be slow to recognise and respond to changes in the world of business and in providing up-to-date education programmes.
Private institutions, such as SSBR, can be organised in ways that are more responsive and provide students with the kind of support they need to thrive. SSBR’s programmes are designed to help you gain insight, skills and experience to set you up for the next step of your career. Your fully accredited SSBR degree will mean you have achieved the same level of knowledge as at a traditional university, but in ways that will help you stand out at work or when you are applying for jobs. Studying at SSBR will give you the chance to explore new ideas and build your confidence for the future.
- SSBR is fully accredited by ASIC - Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities. ASIC is the premier independent UK quality assurance body specialising in the institutional accreditation of education providers worldwide. ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK and is a full member of The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE), is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
- SSBR is certified by eduQua, the Swiss quality label for further education institutions. EduQua is the Swiss national quality assurance body and the first Swiss quality label geared towards adult continuing education. It is recognized and supported by the Swiss Confederate Government and is the first quality certification for public and private educational institutions in Switzerland. EduQua is the premier quality assurance body accreditation scheme for continuing education.
- SSBR is an approved OTHM learning centre. OTHM courses are approved and regulated by the UK Government’s Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)