BBA in Marketing - Professional Selling
Middle Tennessee State University
USD 1,178 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* in-state tuition per credit hour: $385 | out-of-state tuition per credit hour: $1,178
Marketing is a great career for creative thinkers interested in business. This program teaches the effective communication, research, and problem-solving skills to thrive as a marketing professional. Marketing has a diverse array of career paths, many offering incredible flexibility and high-income potential. Students will engage in coursework including professional preparation in marketing, business communication, e-commerce, professional selling, consumer behavior, market research, and technology.
- Marketing B.B.A. graduates have an average starting salary of $55,000.
- Annual Business Exchange for Student Talent career fair connects students with area employers.
- Travel, study abroad, networking, experiential learning, and job opportunities are available to students.
- Jones College is one of the top 1.5% of business schools in the world.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.