Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science
Distance Learning, On-Campus
3 - 5 years
Full time, Part time
SGD 30,000 *
Earliest start date
* international and local students: €20767.71 | discount fees for feb intake: SGD $25,500/€17483.17
To meet the rapid digitalization of businesses, the London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) Singapore is proud to partner with the University of East London to offer this program to prepare students to meet challenging transformations in Computer Science. Students will be equipped with the theories and fundamentals of Computer Science and gain appropriate software development and programming skills.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Local learners who have successfully completed either of the following:
- At least two passes in GCE 'A' Level; Must include one numerical subject such as Maths or Physics;
- International Baccalaureate (25 points); including a minimum of 15 points at a higher level and must include Maths at a higher level;
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field.
Foreign learners who have successfully completed either of the following:
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries;
- Completed International Baccalaureate (25 points); including a minimum of 15 points at a higher level and must include Maths at a higher level;
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 5.5 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
Minimum Age Requirement
- 18 years or above
Accreditation of prior certificated and experiential learning:
- University of East London’s ACL & AEL – Accreditation of Certificated Learning (ACL)- learning that has been recognized previously by LSBF, and which is demonstrated by formal certification;
- Accreditation of Experiential learning achieved by reflecting on experiences outside formal education and training systems;
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval.
- Fees for Local Students: SGD $30000/€20767.71
- Fees for International Students: SGD $30000/€20767.71
5% OFF Diplomas (ALL) and 10% OFF UOG AF/BS/BLTM/MBA/MA (SGD/Euros)