Bachelor's Degree in Management of Business & Technology
La Salle Campus Barcelona – Universidad Ramon Llull
Earliest start date
02 Sep 2024
With the Degree in Management of Business & Technology, you will receive training in business administration and acquire a profile that is much sought-after by today's companies. Internationality, globality, technology, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship, ethics, and people and team management form the core of this degree program and are the basis on which we will develop your personal qualities and professional skills.
- The Degree in Management of Business and Technology will provide you with all the knowledge you need in order to be competitive in a global business environment.
- You will study on a campus where the business world, the latest technology available, and a business incubator are combined in order to allow students to gain an understanding of all that technology can provide us.
- Your lessons will take place in small groups consisting of students and teachers of more than 60 nationalities; hence, you will gain a multi-cultural experience that will prepare you for the reality that an activity such as the management of international companies entails.
- You will live international experiences, such as trips to Shanghai (in your first year) and San Francisco (in your second year); participation in the New York-based National Model United Nations project; study trips to London (Sports Management), Brussels, Paris, and Frankfurt (Digital Economy).
- You will be able to enjoy a wide exchange program and study abroad for one or two semesters in the following countries: The United States of America, Australia, China, Germany, Holland, Argentina, The United Kingdom, Colombia, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
This degree can be taken exclusively in English or in both Spanish and English.
In this degree program you can specialize in:
- Digital Economy
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital Marketing
- Sports Management
100% of the index of occupation of our students
684 Career Opportunities
31% of international students
A new educational model for a new normal.
This new normal requires a new way of teaching and learning, adapted to a changing and uncertain situation that demands flexible, intelligent, and technological learning that adapts to all the students’ new educational needs.
La Salle Campus Barcelona - Ramon Llull University endorses the new Smart Learning model and takes another step in its innovative DNA, affecting all areas of the educational process: the service to the students, international exchanges, remote internships, the telework model applied to internships with companies, the job bank, and research projects.
What is the new Smart Learning model?
State-of-the-art technology has been implemented in the classrooms that will allow students, both national and international, who cannot get to the Campus to attend and participate in classes without being physically in the classroom. The sessions given with on-site students will be broadcast live over the Internet and those who attend virtually will be projected on screens so that teachers and on-site students can see and interact with them. All students, both on-site and those who cannot come to the campus, will form a single group while maintaining the same academic schedule and contact with their classmates and teachers.
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended, and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 8,000 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Learning on the Degree of Management of Business & Technology is based on La Salle’s Dynamic Methodology. Its main points are:
- Our Learning by Challenge learning method
- Empowerment of knowledge, skills, and tools
- Internationalization and globalization
- Technology as the key to learning
Learning by Challenge
The theory will be continually applied to real practical realities - management cases, projects with companies, business simulations, problem-solving -. You will also analyze existing theories to develop a deep understanding of the business world.
Knowledge, abilities, and tools
You will receive a practical approach to learning that will allow you to develop knowledge, but also personal and professional skills. You will prepare yourself to start a professional career in a fast-changing international business environment. Teamwork, leadership and communication skills, practical use of tools (for database creation and management, web development, content management of social media channels, IT systems, or for design and management of mobile applications), will be fundamental during your learning process.
International by definition
Internationalization is one of our hallmarks, so our program has been designed and managed by an international team of educators. You have a culturally diverse cam-pus experience with more than 40 nationalities and teachers from all over the world. At La Salle, we understand that students should have international experiences in order to grow as a person, and that is why we offer you a series of opportunities (stays in Shanghai and San Francisco and the United Nations model project in the city of New York) that will allow you to do different programs in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Australia, China or Latin America.
The importance of technology
This degree program combines the world of technology and business. Companies, economies, and our societies are being rapidly transformed by technology. By this, we understand that business students must understand the importance of technology and how to manage it to develop new opportunities. We prepare you for the future so that you can be prepared to change and uncertainty, and to take advantage of the potential of technology to make our society a better place.
On completion of this degree, you will be prepared to be part of a new generation of business managers. You will be qualified to:
- Effectively apply your knowledge and be able to detect, develop, and resolve problems in your specialist area through effective decision-making and management strategies.
- Gather and interpret the relevant data to make decisions that reflect social, scientific, or ethical considerations.
- Present information, ideas, problems, and solutions to both specialized and non-specialized audiences.
- Develop the learning skills required to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy.
The Degree of Management of Business & Technology will equip you with a solid practical and theoretical grounding in international business management. On completion of the program, you will have acquired an international vision as well as valuable entrepreneurial and innovative insight into business management.
You will have a profile that will offer you a wide range of possibilities:
- You will be prepared to enter the labor market and assume a management role in any of the functional areas of a company, regardless of its industry or sector.
- You will be a strong candidate for positions in finance, marketing management, operations, human resources, technology and innovation management, or project management.
- Thanks to your international profile, you will be to work in multicultural work environments. Ad-hoc skills, which include communication, teamwork, leadership, planning, organization, and analytical skills, will enable you to learn and develop quickly in the context of the organization.
- You will be prepared to start entrepreneurial projects and start your own business (start-up).
- Some of the possible career opportunities include: Digital Business Development Manager / BizDev, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Monetization Analyst, Online Reputation Manager, Community Manager, Digital assets, Digital Business Analyst and startups, Consumer Analyst / digital audience, BB Source Manager: Big Data, App Marketing Analyst, Account Manager, and Accounts Manager, eCommerce Analyst, Marketing Analyst Online, Digital Campaign Manager, SEM Campaign Manager, SEO: Search positioning optician, Brand Manager, Trend Analyst, Startup Founder, Junior consultant, Financial Analyst (junior), Event Manager, Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager, and Marketing Activation Manager.
- You can also access university master's programs at foreign universities. Former students have gone on to take masters at universities such as Standford University, London School of Economics, IESE, University of Warwick, Nanyang Technological University Singapore among others.