Bachelor of Science in Management
Kutaisi International University
USD 2,750 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* international students; 2250 GEL per year - Georgian students
- Program is developed in partnership with TUM and TUM International and approved by the International Advisory Board of KIU;
- Program accreditation is equivalent to Georgian accreditation.
- KIU plans to apply for international accreditation prior to the first cohort graduation.
Teaching methods in addition to traditional ones:
- Training sessions
- Active discussions, debates
- Project-based presentations
- Team and individual homework assignments
- Testing, peer review of practical exercises, case analysis, discussion seminars, video presentation seminars, and simulation games.
- Access to online databases and library
- High technology infrastructure with modern equipment
- Using individual, student-oriented teaching approaches, seminars and implementing lifelong learning practices
- Students of other KIU programs (Mathematics, Computer Science) can choose minors from management program courses
- Student’s mandatory internship and BSc thesis projects
- The multicultural environment at KIU provides students with a global outlook to become industry leaders with the ability to work at different organizations and across cultures.
- Strong basic knowledge and skills in mathematics and statistics necessary to achieve the program concentrations' learning outcomes.
Management Bachelor Program is oriented to prepare qualified, competitive, compliant with modern requirements management bachelors with continuous professional growth skills.
Program goals are as follows:
- Transfer to student broad theoretical knowledge and to develop practical skills in both basic and one of the functional management areas: Finance and Accounting; marketing, Strategy, and leadership; Innovations and Entrepreneurship; Innovations and Entrepreneurship; Operations and Supply Chain Management; Economics and Policy.
- Develop in student entrepreneurial, managerial, and leadership skills which are essential for effective managerial performance in a complex, dynamically changing global environment.
- Shape the student’s worldview and values, which make him/her a competitive, highly qualified, socially and ethically responsible person, focused on modern requirements.
Graduates of B.Sc. in Management program:
- Can confidently work in industries at different levels of management (on strategic, operational, or middle-level management);
- Work in various functional areas of management (ex. accounting, marketing, organization’s management, financing, controlling or personnel, operations and productions, economic and policy analysis), in any types of companies: public, private, or non-governmental sector.
- Can take leading positions on local and global levels.
- Can start their own entrepreneurship business and manage independently on a micro or macro level of owned business.
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Strategy & Leadership Marketing
- Economics & Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
BSc Degree Requirements:
- 240 ECTS credits
- (Group/Individual) Project/Internship
- (Individual) Thesis