Bachelor Graphic Motion Designer
EUR 14,950 / per year *
Earliest start date
* EU: €12.500 | non-EU: €14.950
The discipline enables you to design and produce content for mobile devices or for any new communication medium and to organise your messages conveying the 3 components of Motion Design:
- animated picture
- moving typography
- and sound design (in videos, teasers, …).
The course is delivered in English.
Professional certification «Graphic designer in Motion Design» accredited by the French Ministry of Industry [code NSF 132g, 322t level 6 - registered in the RNCP by decree of 25/02/2016 - 17/03/2016 publication in the JO).
Scholarships and Funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please contact the institute for more information.
Key essential teachings:
- introduction to animation,
- Motion Design and credits concepts,
- software learning for Motion Design (Adobe,After effects Cinema 4D, Animate…),
- feature films production,
- animation techniques (from script to post-production: Storyboard, sound design…) in various situations and through different mediums (web, cinema, TV, video mapping, VR)
Skills you will acquire
- Analyse and comply with clients’ specifications
- Design and produce the creative intentions
- Design and produce visual contents in professional settings
- Adapt to diverse professional circumstances.
- Master graphic design softwares
- Master the tools for creating motion design videos (2D, 3D, sound design)
- Pitch a project according to the client’s instructions
- Understand the technological and cultural trends in the field
Program Tuition Fee
- Art Director