Degree in administration
Faculdade Das Américas (FAM)
São Paulo, Brazil
BRL 353 / per month *
Earliest start date
* Morning, 8 semesters
ABOUT THE COURSEThe Administration course enables the professional to act as a manager of financial, material or human resources, influencing decision-making about available resources. It is also the social science that studies and systematizes the practices used to manage and manage resources.
MAIN ACTIVITIESBusiness Administration students at Faculdade das Américas will be able to:
- Manage a company's operations;
- Organize and coordinate the financial activities of an establishment;
- Plan, promote and manage public and private institutions;
- Define a company's operating strategies, study customer needs, develop products and services to serve them and plan sales;
- Plan and manage a company's budget, controlling costs and internal auditing;
- Lead, communicate, direct and motivate people.
JOB MARKETThe administrator is sought after by organizations from all economic sectors and by companies of all sizes and segments. The main areas of expertise are financial management, human resources and operations, strategic planning and marketing, logistics and sales.
Morning: BRL 353.00
Night: BRL 415.00