Bachelor of Science in Engineering Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Asia
The Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSE) is designed from a multidisciplinary perspective with subject matter from mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, aeronautical and systems engineering. The educational focus is anticipated to support the growth and innovative development of aerospace technologies and systems and address current industry challenges. The program’s objective is to graduate engineers who can enter into research, development, and design positions, function effectively on multidisciplinary teams and contribute to the advancement in engineering-related projects upon graduation. Here are some of the student outcomes of the BSE program:
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
BSE graduates explore careers in:
- Aircraft/ Spacecraft Design
- Celestial Mechanic
- Propulsion System Designer
- Aerospace Research
- Start Terms: January, March, July, October
- Application Deadlines: 15th April / 15th September
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Location: Singapore
- Degree Awarded: Same US degree certificate awarded to all Embry-Riddle students, irrespective of campus
- Curriculum: Same as Embry-Riddle Worldwide
- Program Fees: For the latest fees, please visit https://asia.erau.edu/admissions/tuition-scholarships.
- Program Delivery: Classes are delivered full-time and part-time in a traditional classroom setting, as well as online.
Where Our Alumni Are Working
An Embry-Riddle degree will open doors for you at top companies around the globe, with our alumni being highly sought after within the industry. Here are some of the companies that our alumni work at:
| || || |