Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology - Sport Administration
California State University, Fresno
USD 16,809 / per year *
01 Jul 2023
Earliest start date
* with additional fees and living expenses, the overall annual cost is around $28,584
The undergraduate Sport Administration Option prepares students for entry-level careers in the sports industry and for graduate studies in Sports Administration.
What You Can Learn
Students learn a combination of skills related to sports and undergo a strategic career analysis, evaluate their marketability within the sports industry, learn how to differentiate themselves from the competition, network with leading sport personnel and organizations, and develop a career plan and resume -- all while gaining essential hands-on sport industry experience.
1. Major requirements (66 units)
Core Program (15 units)
KINES 1, KINES 32*, KINES 33, KINES 116, KINES 118
Sport Administration Option (51 units)
KINES 45, KINES 146, KINES 147, KINES 150i, RA 150, RA 154
Select 23 units from: KINES 111, RA 152, COMM 170, ECON 144, ACCT 3, ACCT 4A, BA 179, FIN 120, FIN 143, MGT 104, MGT 106, MGT 127, MKTG 100S, MKTG 150, MKTG 153, MKTG 160
2. General Education requirements (48 units)
3. Other requirements (9 units)
American Government and Institutions (PLSI 2), Multicultural and International (MI), and Upper-division writing
4. Sufficient elective units to meet required total units (varies)
5. Total units (120)*
* G.E. and MI courses can be double-counted with major requirements. See advisor for details.