BA (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management)
Arden Study Centre, Berlin
EUR 10,500 *
Earliest start date
* €10500 per level. Scholarships between €2000-€3000 off tuition fees based on academic merit
Arden University’s BA (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management) is the right degree for those seeking to go into business and specialise in human resources. The course will teach prospective businesspeople how to best manage their staff, motivating them and rewarding them. You will acquire the skills needed to manage the HR side of organisations, benefitting from a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable business skills.
The programme will provide you with knowledge and a practical understanding of key human resources disciplines, applying them to various organisational settings and comprehending their use in practical situations. As a result, you will be able to respond to distinct business requirements in the human resources area in a variety of contexts.
The degree will approach varied business and HR aspects, such as team management, managing change in organisations, human resources planning and strategic issues in human resources management. Students will also learn key business fundaments such as finance, marketing, business processes and analysing and interpreting data.
This degree will give you a deep understanding of key aspects of current practice in the human resources area and how they relate to current and emerging developments in related disciplines.
Who is the programme for?
If you aspire to become a specialist in your chosen field and excel as a human resources manager in any type of organisation, the programme will provide you with the relevant skillset and practical know-how necessary to achieve your ambitions.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction.
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years.
- 96% of graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation.
- 79% of students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies.
Upon completion of the course, graduates have a varied range of careers to choose from, with job opportunities in fields such as recruitment and human resources.
Positions that graduates can take up include careers advisor, recruitment advisor, human resources officer, office manager, management consultant, human resources manager, among many others. Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study and pursue a master’s or MBA degree.
Payment plans available:
Arden University offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Resourcing & Talent Management (20 credits)
- People Analytics (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Future Leaders & Talent Management (20 credits)
- Reward & Performance (20 credits)
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts are available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us;
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.