Duration: 10 semesters
Periods: Day and Night
What are you doing?
The civil engineer is a professional with extensive technical training. It is able to conceive, plan, design, build, maintain and troubleshoot buildings, bridges, dams, tunnels, foundations, containment and slope stability, water supply, water resources, hydroelectric; irrigation and drainage, water treatment and sewage, solid waste disposal and control of water pollution, transport infrastructure, ports, airports, waterways, roads and transport operation.
What are the new skills required for civil engineers?
In the second half of the last century, the field of design and construction techniques were the biggest requirement for a competent practice of Civil Engineering profession. Today many other dimensions are included. Understand aspects such as project management, quality, environment, human resource management, globalization, innovation and entrepreneurship entered the list of the skills required for a Civil Engineer from the first line.
What are the skills and competencies developed in the Civil Engineering course at ESEG?
- Apply mathematical, scientific, technological and instrumental;
- Design and conduct experiments and interpret results;
- Conceive, design and analyze systems, products and processes;
- Plan, supervise, develop and coordinate projects and engineering services;
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems;
- Develop and / or utilize new tools and techniques;
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of systems;
- Critically evaluate the operation and maintenance of systems;
- To communicate effectively in written forms, oral and graphic;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Understand and apply the professional ethics and responsibility;
- Assess the impact of engineering activities on the social and environmental context;
- Evaluate the economic viability of engineering projects;
- Assume the posture of constant pursuit of professional development.
- Effective use of computer resources;
- Understanding organizational structures and the role of managers
- Critically evaluate business plans focused on engineering.
What are you studying?
In Civil Engineering from ESEG, the subjects are related to the following areas:
- Hydraulics and hydrology
- Transport and Topography
In addition to these typical areas of Civil Engineering, the course includes basic subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science etc.) and complementary (Law, Management, Entrepreneurship etc.).
Where do you work?
The construction industry is an activity that occurs throughout the world. Thus, the Civil Engineer has ample opportunity to work. Typically works in construction, companies related to construction materials, government agencies, design offices, consultancies, investment banks, research institutes and teaching. It is one of more engineering that allows for entrepreneurial action. Thus, it is quite common Civil Engineers assemble their own ventures.
Why attend Civil Engineering at ESEG?
Strong technical training from basic to professional materials, the course of ESEG is strong and demanding. So the professional graduated from ESEG can perform well their duties in any area of Civil Engineering, as well as be prepared for updates, a long and successful career making possible.
Faculty: the ESEG teachers have outstanding academic and professional training. There is a thorough and rigorous selection process and performance monitoring.
Humanistic education: in ESEG, students of Civil Engineering understand its technical role and liability faced social, environmental etc.
Entrepreneurial vision: From the first semester, our students of Civil Engineering have contact with contents that show the characteristics of the businesses involved in civil engineering. Thus, attend Civil Engineering at ESEG is a great option for those who want to undertake in this area.
Infrastructure and Location: The ESEG is located at Rua Vergueiro 1951 between two subway stations in São Paulo (Paraíso and Ana Rosa). The infrastructure of classrooms and laboratories (and outsourced) is carefully planned to enable efficient learning.
The registration fee is $ 45.00.
The College of Engineering and Management School is a special plan with monthly fee for the first half of 2016: - Monthly fee of Civil Engineering: R $ 1,350.00
About the School
A Escola Superior de Engenharia e Gestão está há apenas 9 anos no mercado, mas já mostra excelentes resultados e se destaca entre as escolas nacionais devido aos seus diferenciais.