The Global Bachelor of Business Administration (GBBA) is a Bachelor’s degree in International Business entirely taught in English. It seeks to train “global leaders” who comprehend the economic, political, environmental, cultural, and socio-economic contexts of global and African businesses.
The GBBA provides students with a solid foundation in international business administration with the knowledge, managerial skills, and international experience necessary to compete globally. GBBA students are required to complete an international experience in order to graduate.
Objectives The specific objectives of the GBBA program consist of training “global leaders” who will be able to:
- Provide a sense of direction, communicate vision, promote change and inspire employees.
- Demonstrate knowledge of global management processes and ability to assess industry attractiveness and competitiveness.
- Master two international business languages.
- Apply practical management tools to guide international organizations.
- Comprehend international interactions thanks to the skills obtained through teachings, travels and various other career building activities.
- Apply for post-graduate programs in management in any other reputable institution of higher education.
- Product manager
- HR manager
- Junior consultant
- Operations manager
- International negotiator
- Business developer
- Junior analyst
- Sales executive
- Marketing manager
- Advertising and promotions manager
Study Abroad GBBA students are required to study abroad for at least one month (short-term study abroad). They may participate in internship programs or workshops, and business lectures in English delivered by professors from the host country in a classroom setting.
Travel Costs vary depending on the program destination. The following fees are not included in the tuition fees:
- Round Trip Airfare to program destination
- Passport, student visa, and associated costs
- Accommodation, food, transportation, and activities not included in program fee
- Books and class materials
- Personal expenses: entertainment, travel not related to the program, etc.
French Classes (optional) A 90-hour evening and weekend intensive French course is offered to non-francophone students for the preparation of the TFI certification (Test de Français International)
Tuition Fees: XOF 1,800,000
- Registration fees: XOF 250,000
- Annual tuition fees: XOF 1,550,000
- Dual degree: optional and variable
- Uniform: XOF 60,000
- TOEIC fees: XOF 35,000 (3rd year)
- French Course fees: XOF 150,000 (optional)