The Degree in International Business and Management is a one-year study program delivered entirely in English which aims to develop the essential international management knowledge and skills for a successful career in today’s global economic environment.
As a student in the Degree in International Business, you will be given the opportunity to enroll in Grenoble IAE’s Bachelor's degree in Management - the Licence 3 in Management - 180 ECTS credit - accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education.
- Enjoy life in a dynamic city in the heart of the French Alps close to many beautiful natural sites and ski resorts and one of the most innovative ecosystems in Europe, specializing in digital technologies, new energy solutions and health.
- Explore many aspects of business and management in an international context and develop a broad understanding of global issues while expanding your awareness of the essentials of French business and culture. You will be given an extensive program in French language classes.
- boost your future employability, you will have the opportunity to do a 3-month internship at the end of the year (in France or abroad), in a variety of possible organizations in the public, private or not-for-profit sector. This will offer you an invaluable opportunity to apply first-hand some of the skills acquired during the year.
- Experience a supportive multicultural study environment, working with both French and foreign students in the context of a graduate school of management.
Who can apply?
The Degree in International Business and Management is intended exclusively for international students who have already achieved a minimum of 120 ECTS credits or who have successfully completed at least two years at the university level and who want to further develop their knowledge and skills with respect to the international dimension of business and management.
Upon application, prior studies will be examined. Selected candidates will be given an interview.
- A relevant university experience of 120 ECTS; for non-Europeans, a 2-year university degree minimum (as approved by a university committee).
- An advanced level of English (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- Interview with a committee of academics and business professionals
Program Learning Objectives
As a student in the Degree of International Business and Management, you will:
Become a well-rounded management professional
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Organization theory
- Economic Contemporary Issues
- Strategic Management
- Business Game
Acquire the essential tools for business financial decisions
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Budgeting and Control
Develop an international perspective on managerial and business issues in France and abroad
- International Marketing
- International Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management in a global context
- International law
- International Business
- Involvement in the Voluntary Sector
- French as a foreign language
- Cross-cultural management
- Discovering France and French career training
Become aware of innovation and entrepreneurial challenges for organizations
- Creativity challenge
- Conferences and projects in entrepreneurship and innovation
The final internship is between 3 to 6 months from April onwards.
About the School
As the Graduate School of Management at the Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA), Grenoble IAE's mission is to train and develop both specialized managers and dual-competence managers. To fulfill its missi ... Read More