Early Childhood Education + Primary Education
OFFICIAL TITLE: Double Degree in Early Childhood Education + Primary Education
DURATION / ECTS: 5 year / 312 ECTS
SEATS / CAMPUS: 80 / Moncada - Alfara; 80 / Elche; 80 / Castellon
IMPARTIDO EN: Spanish
- Knowing the essential foundations of the human person and support the dignity of the person.
- Know and assimilate the anthropological foundations that sustain the great principles of educational work, especially those that are based on the Christian message.
- Analysis and synthesis of social realities and schools of thought that affect the historical development of mankind, which are based on the Christian message.
- Knowing the guidance offered from Christian anthropology to social issues, and especially for everything that concerns the family and education.
- Analyze the complex world of social relationships that determine the destiny of man, trying to make sense of the existence and the mystery surrounding humanity.
- Analyze the various proposals and solutions given to social issues, emphasizing the social perspective of the Magisterium.
- critical awareness of the existence of a transcendence and his experience in the religious event.
- systematic knowledge of religion in various cultures as well as their social, ethical and cultural influence.
- Awareness of and respect for religions of other cultures.
- Ability to identify and understand the meaning of religious language as a way of expressing the inexpressible.
- critical awareness of the inextricable relationship between belief and praxis.
- Knowledge of the centrality of the figure of Jesus Christ on the message and Christian morality.
- detailed knowledge of the essential content of the Christian faith.
- Knowing the value of the Christian family as the basis of educational processes and as an area of excellence for the harmonious growth.
- Knowing the anthropological foundations of the educational task.
- Know the objectives, curriculum content and evaluation criteria of the Early Childhood Education.
- Promote and facilitate learning in early childhood, from a global and inclusive of different cognitive, emotional, psychomotor and volitional dimensional perspective.
- Design and regulate learning spaces in diverse contexts which attend to the singular educational needs of students, gender equality, equity and respect for human rights.
- Promote coexistence in the classroom and outside it and address the peaceful resolution of conflicts. Knowing systematically observe learning contexts and know coexistence and reflect on them.
- Group reflect on the acceptance of rules and respect for others. Promote autonomy and uniqueness of each student as factors of education of the emotions, feelings and values in early childhood.
- The evolution of language in early childhood, able to identify possible malfunctions and ensure proper development. Effectively address situations of language learning in multicultural and multilingual contexts. Express themselves orally and in writing and master the use of different techniques of expression.
- Knowing the educational implications of information and communications technology and, in particular, television in early childhood.
- Knowing basics of dietary and child hygiene. To know the fundamentals of early care and bases and developments that allow us to understand the psychological processes, learning and personality construction in early childhood.
- Knowing the organization of nursery schools and the diversity of actions comprising operation. Assume that the exercise of the teaching profession has to be refined and adapted to scientific, educational and social throughout life changes.
- Act as guiding parents in relation to family education in the period 0-6 and master social skills in dealing with family and relationship of each student and whole families.
- Reflect on classroom practices to innovate and improve teaching. Acquire habits and skills for independent and cooperative learning and promote it in students.
- Understanding the role, possibilities and limits of education in today's society and core competencies that affect early childhood education schools and their professionals. Knowing models of quality improvement with application to schools.
- Understanding educational and learning processes in the period 0-6, in the family, social and school context.
- Know the developments of evolutionary psychology of childhood in the periods 0-3 and 3-6.
- Know the fundamentals of early care.
- Recognize the identity of the stage and its cognitive, psychomotor, communicative, social, emotional.
- Knowing promote the acquisition of habits about autonomy, freedom, curiosity, observation, experimentation, imitation, acceptance of rules and limits, symbolic and heuristic play.
- Knowing the pedagogical dimension of interaction with peers and adults and know how to promote participation in collective activities, cooperative work and individual effort.
- Identify learning difficulties, cognitive dysfunctions and related care.
- Knowing inform other professional specialists to address the collaboration of central and teacher attention to the special educational needs that arise.
- Acquire resources to promote educational integration of students with difficulties.
- Create and maintain communication links with families to advocate effectively in the educational process.
- Know and perform the duties of tutor and counselor in relation to family education.
- Promote and cooperate in actions inside and outside of school, organized by families, municipalities and other institutions with an impact on civic education.
- Analyze critically and incorporate the most relevant issues of today's society that affect the family and school education: social and educational impact of audiovisual languages and screens; changes in gender relations and intergenerational; multiculturalism and interculturalism; discrimination and social inclusion and sustainable development.
- Knowing the historical evolution of the family, the different types of families, lifestyles and education in the family context.
- Knowing the basic principles of development and healthy behavior.
- Identify sleep disorders, nutrition, psychomotor development, attention and auditory and visual perception.
- Collaborate with specialized professionals to solve these problems.
- Detect emotional, nutritional and wellness needs that disturb the proper physical and mental development of students.
- Understand that the daily dynamics in early childhood education is changing depending on each student, group and situation and learn to be flexible in the exercise of the teaching function.
- Assess the importance of stability and regularity in the school environment, schedules and moods of teachers as factors contributing to the harmonious and integral progress of students.
- To work in a team with other professionals within and outside the center in the attention to each student, as well as in planning learning sequences and in organizing work situations in the classroom and play space, identifying the peculiarities of the period the period 0-3 and 3-6.
- Meet the needs of students and providing security, tranquility and affection.
- Understand that systematic observation is a basic tool to reflect on practice and reality and contribute to innovation and improvement in early childhood education.
- Mastering the techniques of observation and recording.
- Address field analysis using observational methodology using information technology, and audiovisual documentation.
- Knowing how to analyze the data, critically understand the reality and report conclusions.
- Place the nursery school in the Spanish education system in the European context and internationally.
- Knowing international experiences and examples of innovative practices in early childhood education.
- Appreciate the importance of teamwork.
- Participate in the development and monitoring of child education educational projects within the framework of school projects and in collaboration with the territory and with other professionals and social agents.
- Knowing the legislation governing children's schools and their organization.
- Valuing personal relationship with each student and family as a factor of quality of education.
- Knowing scientists, mathematicians and technological bases of the curriculum of this stage as well as theories on the acquisition and development of relevant learning.
- Knowing teaching to develop numerical and spatial representations, geometric notions and logical development strategies.
- Understand mathematics as sociocultural knowledge.
- Knowing the scientific methodology and promote scientific thought and experimentation.
- Gain knowledge about the evolution of thought, customs, beliefs and social and political throughout history movements.
- Know the most important moments in the history of science and technology and its significance.
- Develop educational proposals concerning the interaction science, technology, society and sustainable development.
- Promote interest and respect for the natural, social and cultural environment through appropriate educational projects.
- Foster experiences of initiation to information and communications technology.
- Knowing the language and literacy curriculum of this stage as well as theories on the acquisition and development of relevant learning.
- Promote the capabilities of speech and writing.
- Know and master techniques of oral and written expression.
- Knowing the oral tradition and folklore.
- Understand the passage from orality to writing and know the different registers and uses of language.
- Knowing the learning process of reading and writing and teaching.
- Addressing situations of language learning in multilingual contexts.
- Recognize and value the proper use of verbal and non-verbal language.
- Know and appropriately use resources to encourage reading and writing.
- Literary acquire special training and meet children's literature.
- Being able to promote a first approach to a foreign language.
- Express themselves, orally and in writing in a foreign language.
- Knowing the musical foundations, plastics and body language curriculum of this stage as well as theories on the acquisition and development of relevant learning.
- Know and use songs to promote hearing, rhythmic and vocal education.
- Knowing how to use the game as a teaching resource and design learning activities based on playful principles.
- Develop educational proposals that promote musical perception and expression, motor skills, drawing and creativity.
- Analyze audiovisual languages and their educational implications.
- Promote sensitivity on plastic expression and artistic creation.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the classroom and the management of it.
- Knowing and applying the processes of interaction and communication in the classroom as well as master the skills required to foster a climate that facilitates learning social skills and coexistence.
- Control and monitor the educational process and, in particular teaching and learning by mastering techniques and strategies.
- Relate theory and practice with the reality of the classroom and the school.
- Participate in teaching and learning to know-how, acting and reflecting on practice.
- Participate in improvement proposals in the various policy areas that may be established in a center.
- Regular interaction processes and communication student groups 0-3 years and 3-6 years.
- Knowing forms of collaboration with different sectors of the educational community and the social environment.
Degree in Early Childhood Education
The profession for which trained the title is Master in Early Childhood Education. In addition, the degree in Early Childhood Education can develop their activities in the following areas:
- Professor public and private schools: Early Childhood Education
- Officer (Early Childhood Education Teachers): National; autonomic; Local; International organizations; Diplomatic career
- Qualified personnel of museums and cultural centers: educational leadership; Maintenance of fixed and revolving funds; Temporary exhibitions; Personalized and group guide; Creation and maintenance of channels of trade; Inventory development and creation of catalogs; Cultural Broker
- Agent cultural services: product design, cultural facilities and services; intercultural mediation and international cooperation; Animation and cultural diffusion; audiovisual sector; Curatorship; Intervention in the rehabilitation and restoration of heritage
- Municipalities and civic bodies: cultural and educational Dynamism; Organizing projects and events citizens and recreational activities
- Investigator; Superior Council of Scientific Research; Culture Ministry; universities; foundations
Degree in elementary education
The profession for which trained the title is Master / a in Primary Education. The degree in Primary Education can develop their activities in the following areas:
- Maestro / a in subsidized and private schools: Primary Education
- Teacher Corps access to the public system: Primary Education
- Personal research: universities; foundations; Culture Ministry; Superior Council for Scientific Research
- Municipalities and civic bodies: cultural and educational Dynamism; Organizing projects and recreational activities
- Agent cultural services: animation and cultural diffusion
- Qualified personnel of museums and cultural centers: educational leadership; Personalized and group guide
- Other cultural centers: Ludotecas; Schools Farms; Holiday centers
What makes us different?
1. The 5-way Employability: Employability Comprehensive Plan Master
To be a teacher in Valencia is required several accreditations. Our bet is that students of Education CEU-UCH end of the 4th year degree with these accreditations also in his possession. And of course, without paying more. For your employability is maximized from minute zero out of college:
- English Training: you will end the degree with the title that enables you to teach any subject in English.
- Training Valenciano: get to the end of grade title that enables you to teach any subject in this language.
- Title to the teaching of the Catholic Religion: to teach Catholic religion. Something that most employers require centers, whether public or private.
- Preparation Oppositions: also in the 4th year, we offer cutting-edge training in preparation techniques oppositions.
- Accreditation Transversal skills: technical training support to improve your employability and your entrepreneurial capacity. And we credit you at the end of the degree to enrich your CV.
2. Direct contact with the profession
Because we understand that in order to become a good teacher you must be from first contact with the best professionals:
- Many of our teachers are outstanding teachers actively working to innovate in schools.
- And the materials developed in the degree are completed with direct training colleges and institutes, workshops and seminars that develop physically in these centers.
3. Recognition of credits
If you have completed a cycle of higher vocational training you can have an important recognition of credits. For more information on these validations and recognition of credits you can check the table of equivalence of CFGS or ask for a personal interview.
On the other hand, also graduates in Science of Physical Activity and Sport can access our degrees of Education on favorable terms regarding credits to complete the degree.
4. The international dimension
- Language: English Free additional training to improve your level.
- International Exchanges: with our coordinated Erasmus mobility in several European countries, so you can study a semester or course in another country program.
- Practices outside Spain: in schools in the UK, Poland, Ireland ...
- Practice in bilingual schools: bilingual schools and British Valencia.
5.Dobles grades doubles specialist degrees
You can take while two university degrees with compatible schedules, with all classrooms in the same facilities and, of course, without paying twice. So are doubles specialist degrees from the University in double degrees.
About the School
Somos una Universidad católica, pionera en el desarrollo de proyectos educativos innovadores. Estamos orientados a ayudar a las personas que aprenden con nosotros a entender la disciplina que estudian ... Read More