About this course
- The degree provides students with a comprehensive grounding in accounting and finance within a solid framework of social science.
- The programme conveys an international perspective and reflects the efforts and contributions from academics and professionals in the UK and Asia-Pacific.
- The subject guides provided for students are compiled by academics and researchers who are reputable and globally known in the field of professional accountancy and financial markets.
- The degree allows students exemption of up to two full units including Principles of Accounting and one non-specified unit if they are qualified in accountancy.
- Students graduating from 2008 on wards and who have passed the Foundation and Further units required by this degree or the BSc Banking & Finance are allowed by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) to claim exemption from certain ACCA modules.
- The degree qualifies students to sit for the prestigious ICPAS Professional Examination organized by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS).
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- STPM 2 passes (excluding General Paper)
- A-level 2 passes
- ATAR 80 or above score
- CPU 6 passes (at leasr 70% is achieved in each of those subjects )
- HELP Foundation in Arts (pass any 4 of the following subjects: Calculus, Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, Economics Principles, Business Principles, Marketing Principles)
- HELP Foundation in Science
- University of London International Foundation Programme
- Foundation Programme from other institutions fully accredited by MQA
- HELP Diploma in Business
- Diploma from other institutions fully accredited by MQA
- UEC 5 B’s inclusive of English & Maths
- SPM 3 credits (non overlapping) inclusive of English and Maths
- UEC 8 B’s inclusive of English & Maths
- IELTS 6.0 or above
- Senior High Examinations in the country of origin Minimum grade level of 70% in each of the 5 best subjects
- Education in the country of origin Attended at least 12 years
- HELP’s Foundation Programme 3 passes (Advanced English, Calculus and Critical Thinking Skills)
March 11 (Year 1), May 13 (Year 1), September 3 (Year 1/2/3)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More