The intent of the Architecture Program is to provide an undergraduate architecture education that integrates both a broad liberal education and specialized learning required of architecture. The educational approach goes beyond the acquisition of technical knowledge and skills to develop the students’ abilities to make informed decisions in the increasingly complex world of the twenty-first century.
To graduate professionals in the field of architecture and equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills, focusing on sustainable design while preserving the cultural and aesthetic values of Saudi Arabia.
Why Choose Architecture Program at Dar Al-Hekma University?
- The courses at the Architecture Department are designed to deliver cutting-edge industry knowledge via hands-on learning experiences.
- The curriculum was developed by the University of Colorado at Denver (UCD), one of the best reputable American Universities.
- The highly qualified and devoted faculty instill the knowhow of life-long learning in students and a strong focus on critical thinking and elective communication to prepare students for diverse roles in society.
- Students have the chance of applying the knowledge they acquire through internship programs which prepare them for the local, regional and international markets and their challenges.
Students will be prepared for entry-level positions in Architecture in many career paths some of which are the following:
- Architectural Engineer
- Architectural and Urban Planning
- Urban conservation
- Construction management
- Interior design/Interior Architect
- Architecture and urban design
- Architecture and construction science
- Project management
- Urban planning
- Building Inspector
- CAD Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Environmental Engineer
- Landscape Architect
- Old-House Rehabber, Historic Preservationist
- Real Estate Appraiser
Program taught in:
See 12 more programs offered by Dar Al-Hekma University »
Last updated April 25, 2019
This course is
Scholarships are available