This major aims to cultivate advanced applied talents of engineering technology and management to gain knowledge of vehicle theory, vehicle design and experimental technique so that students can engage in the work of design and development of vehicle and vehicle parts, experimental research and management in department like vehicle design and manufacture, research and development and management and maintenance with socialistic consciousness, solid theoretical foundation, strong initiative spirit and practical ability.
Students in this major mainly study the basic theories and knowledge of vehicle construction, vehicle theory, vehicle manufacture and experiment and conduct the development, research and technical management of automobile products by applying basic theories, computer applied technology and professional knowledge.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To master the basic theoretical and professional knowledge of Vehicle Engineering;
- To have the basic knowledge and skills of machinery, electrical and electronic technology and computer application required in this major;
- To have the ability of design, manufacture of automobile products and of studying products’ performance theory and experiment research by use of modern design method and measure;
- To master the certain knowledge of techno-economic analysis, operation and modern management of production;
- To have a certain ability to acquire new knowledge and innovation.
Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, Basis of Computer Software, Electro-technology, Basic Electronic Technology, Mechanical Principle, Mechanical Design, Vehicle CAD Technology, Vehicle Construction, Vehicle Theory, Vehicle Design, Vehicle Manufacture Technics, Vehicle Body Design, Vehicle Appliance and Electronic Control Technology.
- HSK 4 level.
- Notarized highest diploma(photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More