Work in the field of international trade has always been prestigious and promising as it gives an excellent opportunity to travel around the whole world, communicate with representatives from different countries, receive new experiences. This direction is constantly developing, and, therefore, specialists in the field of international trade will always be in demand. However, such a profession requires certain knowledge and skills to work in various international markets, negotiating with foreign partners, concluding foreign trade contracts. A foreign economic specialist should speak a foreign language fluently, have analytical and diplomatic skills, be able to work with a large amount of information and to defend the interests of the company. Our program "Taxation of the International Business and Cross-border Trade " will give you everything you need for a successful career as an international economist.
- Foreign Trade Contracts: Contracting Practice and Tax Consequences: Students study the process of negotiating and concluding foreign economic deals, legal regulation, and tax consequences of contracts for international buying and selling. They learn more about trade-intermediary and service agreements and contracts for international transportation.
- Customs Regulation of International Trade: This discipline is devoted to international legal regulation of customs operations and procedures, rules of determining the origin of the goods as well as preferential tariffs and non-tariff regulation of foreign trade activities.
- Accounting and International Financial Reporting Standards: Students study different types of financial statements and how to prepare them, tangible and intangible assets, assets devaluation, generation of income, expenses, and financial results.
- Basic Principles of Business Taxation and International Taxation: Students will study the calculation and payment of taxes by companies and individual entrepreneurs both inside the country and abroad (VAT, excise, income and property taxes, insurance premiums).
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Students study the order of organizing logistics systems, typology of supply chains, logistics optimization, features of international transportation of goods by different means of transport.
- International Marketing and Business Engineering: This discipline is devoted to the legal framework for regulating international business and business engineering technologies, new instruments and technologies (innovation, crowdfunding, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, financial technology), and mechanisms for promotion.
Grenoble Alps University emerged after the reunion of 3 universities, which offer different areas of concentration of study being located in Grenoble, France. Students graduating from this education institution obtain a top-quality education and are in high demand in the job market. Thus, the university was ranked 236 in the QS World University Rankings.
Career & Future
The program is aimed at those who are planning to build their career in companies involved in foreign economic activities, large international companies, subdivisions of tax and customs bodies, which monitor activities of these companies.
- Foreign language (English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish)
This is the list of documents you should submit to apply:
- Filled in application form (in .pdf) with a color photo (size: 3 x 4 cm) attached.
- Copies of education certificates accompanied by an academic transcript with a list of courses taken and grades (points) obtained. If the foreign national who applies for enrolment to programs offered by higher education institutions does not have an education certificate proving the fact of education and/or training due to the teaching process design specifics, the foreign national should submit a document containing information about the results of the latest tests passed issued by an educational establishment where the person was trained on the territory of the country of origin.
- A copy of a medical certificate (form 086u) issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin that proves that there are no counter-indications to training on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an HIV/AIDS certificate issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin.
- Copies of the passport pages that will be shown to border officials when entering the territory of the Russian Federation. The passport expiry date should not be later than 18 months of the date of the issue of the student visa. The information needed to issue an invitation should be easily legible.
About the School
The Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation" is one of the oldest Russian higher education institutions wh ... Read More