The International Hotel Management program is aimed at candidates who have successfully passed the Baccalaureate or College studies and whose ultimate goal is to train future professionals in Operational Management for any hotel department.
The duration of the program is of 3 or 4 years and it is combined with 12 months of internships in hotels of four to five stars both in Cyprus, Turkey or anywhere in the world.
They acquire, in this way, experiences related to the reality of their future profession, develop skills for teamwork and experience the environment to which they are directed.
Title: Vatel certificate certified by the French State.
Professional outputs: Perform operational management positions in any hotel department.
Duration of studies: 3 - 4 years (depending on students background)
12 months distributed over three years, in hotels from 3 to 5 stars selected by Vatel. The practices are structured as follows:
- 1st year of study: Accommodation and Reception (4 months, from May to August) in a 4 or 5-star hotel.
- 2nd year of study: Rooms and Reception (4 months, from May to August) preferably in a hotel in an English-speaking country.
- 3rd year of study: Intermediate Jefaturia (6 months, from March to August) in a hotel anywhere in the world.
Marco Polo Program
Those who want to have a career in the hospitality and tourism industries must have an international and cross-cultural outreach. Keeping this in mind, Vatel gives students the opportunity to spend the 2nd year in a different Vatel school, located in any part of the world.
Language of classes
English. Students will receive second language classes in French or Spanish (up to 30% of their teaching hours).
- In France: Baccalaureate
- In Belgium: End of Secondary Studies Certificate
- In Switzerland: Maturité
- In other countries: The High School Diploma or A-Level equivalents
- For students who want to do their courses in English: Required level in English: TOEFL 550 (80 IBT) or IELTS 5.5 (academic) + cover letter in English.
You contact the Vatel Campus of your choice (at a forum, by internet, by email, etc.).
You send your completed application form and all other documents requested back to the school.
The school will study your file, and should you be admissible, you will be invited to the next entrance exam.
You take the entrance exam at the school you would like to attend.
You will receive your results within a few days.
Your admission will be validated after an interview with the school director of the school you would like to attend.
- First Year Registration: €1,450
- 1st year: €4,500
- 2nd year: €4,500
- 3rd year: €4,500
(Please contact us for scholarship discount offers)
About the School
To become an international manager, it’s important to have an international education, based on true experiences! The teaching model of Vatel schools based on a perfect balance of theory and practical ... Read More