This course in English prepares students to become creative specialists in fashion management: they will discover the entire range of aspects of the international fashion industry, from designing a collection to organising a company.
Thanks to a teaching staff made up of recognised professionals in the field of fashion, and its numerous partnerships with prestigious companies, this course is widely renowned. LISAA is also ranked as the fourth private fashion school preferred by professionals (L’Étudiant 2015).
Bachelor-equivalent Qualification/in English
The Fashion Design/Fashion Business course takes place over three years. The first year is shared with all Bachelor courses at LISAA Fashion Paris: Fashion Design/Fashion Tech Bachelor’s, Fashion and Textile Design, Fashion Design/Pattern Making. At the end of the first year, students choose the pathway in which they are most suited. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
Advantages of the Course
- A course open to all fields in fashion (fashion design, textile design, pattern making, marketing, business, communication), with links between different disciplines in order for students to understand the complementary nature of skills
- Teaching built around projects: students create a real business project, with market analysis, a business plan and marketing strategy
- Work placement offers adapted to the skills acquired
- Participation in competitions and national and international partnerships
- Projects co-developed with partner universities
- International buyer
- Category manager
- Marketing Officer
- Chief brand officer
- Product manager
- Fashion and luxury products manager
- Marketing manager
- Merchandising manager
- Retail manager
- Development and strategy manager
- Sourcing specialist/manager
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Fashion Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of the profession in fashion and luxury. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More