This major aims to cultivate advanced talents of engineering technology with innovative ability in fields of Civil Engineering, which enable students to adapt 21st the requirement of economic construction and social development, to master solid basic theories and knowledge of constructional engineering and to get basic training of engineer so that students can engage in the work of technology and management in departments of education, research, design ,construction, supervision, management, investment and real estate development after graduation.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To have a solid knowledge foundation of natural science, humanistic and social science;
- To know the history and developing trend of this major;
- To master the basic theories of theoretical mechanics, material mechanics, structural mechanics, hydraulics, soil mechanics, engineering survey, civil engineering materials, concrete structure, steel structure, construction technology and management and engineering technology economy;
- To have the elementary ability of engineering drawing and computer programming by use of a computer;
- To master the basic skills of engineering measurement, test, and experiment;
- To gain basic skills in equipment selection, structural analysis and design, ground treatment, construction technology, and construction organization;
- To know every law and regulation of constructional engineering.
Higher Mathematics, Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Hydraulics, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Civil Engineering Materials, Engineering Survey, Concrete Structure, Steel Structure, Construction Technology and Management, Engineering Technology Economy, Engineering Seismology, Structural Inspection, etc.
Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More