Develop the professional skills of the participants in strategic thinking, guidance and means of comunication to enable them to exercise responsible Communication function.
The objective of the training is to develop the methods of communication, understand different communication strategies, learn to develop communication campaigns, manage relationships with partners, suppliers, knowing the behavior of the consumer, use tools and communication resources, control DTP tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Web), organize and supervise the actions of communication ...
Title Reponsable Communication offers a 3 month caesura, from January to March.
It is possible to enjoy these 3 months for an internship abroad in one of our partner companies.
* Title certified by the State Level II in collaboration with the CESACOM. Decree of January 11, 2012 published in the Official Journal of 19 January 2012 on registration in the national directory of professional certifications.
The CESACOM communication is a school that offers comprehensive training in the BTS Master. The CESACOM here is the certifier of the Communication Manager Pro 3 and Pro 4. Founded in 2008, the school is located in Paris and Lille.
- Strategy and strategic planning
- Consumer behavior
- Tools and communication resources
- art direction and creative advertising
- Writing [creative writing]
- Pack Marketing (Design and production of a product)
- A module system: mobile marketing, community management, tactical media, web communications, PR, events, trade negotiation, communication law etc.
- PAO [InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator] Web
- Responsible for communication within medium and large organizations
- Project manager in events agency
- Community Manager
- Traffic Manager
- Develop a communication plan.
- After analysis of the environment, development of a communication project internally or externally.
- Follow an event project integrating information and communications technology.
- consumer behavior analysis.
- Understand intercultural communication.
- Manage relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Establish communication actions.
- Implementation of new media to optimize communication.
The training lasts 24 months.
Status classic student and students on alternating rhythm:
12 weeks to 6 months internship
Student status alternately:
1 week in school and 3 weeks in business
Registration fee: 850 € (to be paid the first year) 1st year tuition fees: 4 € 797.50 payment in cash 2nd year Tuition: 4 € 797.50 payment in cash
Cost of education supported in the framework of a professional contract.
About the School
Depuis 2001, notre établissement accueille des candidats aux examens de l'enseignement supérieur en Commerce, Communication, Tourisme, Gestion des Ressources Humaines, Mode et Marketing de Mode.